Our main priority at this time is to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible. Therefore we have put a lot of new procedures in place to comply with government and industry guidelines.
Please help me help you by following the new regulations.
Here are a few of the temporary measures we have in place. We will continue to review our measures to ensure we adhere to government regulations and advice.
– Staff will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
– Please bring your own face mask (we will have disposable face masks available for 50p).
– No other people should accompany you to an appointment, this includes children where possible.
– No walk-in appointments-pre booked only.
– Social distancing outside the salon will be in place, as there is no waiting area. Please wait in your car (or outside the front of the salon) until your therapist comes to the front door to collect you.
– There will be gaps between appointments to allow for cleaning protocols.
– Please sanitise your hands on entry to the salon (this will be provided).
– You may be required to have a temperature check.
– Please do not visit us if you are unwell or anyone in your household has been unwell in the last 14 days.
– Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unwell after visiting the salon.
– You will not be charged for cancelling an appointment due to sickness, however there will be a charge for late notice cancellations. (Before 24hours)
– Please let us know if you have travelled to a country that you have to quarantine for 14 days when returning so we can rearrange your appointment as soon as possible.
– Please use contactless card payments where possible. We do accept cash but it would need to be the exact amount.
– We have a QR Code as a place of business, we recommend that all clients use the track and trace NHS application and checkin on arrival.
– I will be logging your details and holding them for 21 days so I can use the track and trace system and will inform anyone of a potential COVID issue.
– Please bring as little belongings with you to the salon as possible eg. Bags, coats etc.
– I will not be providing any drinks, please bring your own in a sealed bottle and no food.
We will continue to review our guidelines and update our clients prior to their appointment if there are any changes.
Thank you for taking the time to read through this and for your continued support, patience and understanding at this time.
I look forward to seeing you.
Maria | Beauty for all – by Maria xxx